Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions: ‘we’ and ‘Tish Lyon’ means Body Jewellery Limited; and ‘you’ means our customer or prospective customer, and 'us', 'our' and 'your' should be construed accordingly.
- These terms constitute a full agreement with Tish Lyon, owned by Body Jewellery Limited and can only be amended in writing.
- No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure set out in this document.
- To buy from us, you must first register for a trade account and provide all the information required in our Account Opening Form. You agree that all details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- You are responsible for all actions taken using your Tish Lyon user login and password. You may not permit anyone else to use your user login and password and you are responsible for the security of your username and password.
- We endeavour to minimise interruptions to our services and website availability.
- Our products may not be copied, reproduced, or otherwise exploited without our express written permission. Our brand Tish Lyon may not be used without our express written permission.
- All Tish Lyon products are to be sold using the Tish Lyon name and branding, unless prior written permission has been granted.
- We may periodically change the products available on our website, and we do not undertake to continue to supply any particular product or type of product. If there is an item that you need that we do not currently stock, please get in touch as we may be able to assist you.
- There may be size or colour discrepancies to the pictures shown on the website which are beyond our control.
How to place an order with us
- Please add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout;
- You must be over 18 years of age or over to purchase from us;
- If you are a new customer, please complete a trade account opening form (click ‘open new trade account’). You will be unable to complete your order until you have registered with us and received your login details. This is to protect the profession in which we operate. Proof of local authority registration may be requested with initial orders of piercing equipment;
- If you are an existing customer, please enter your login details when prompted to do so. Please select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to the terms of this document. You will then be transferred to our payment service provider's website, who will handle your payment. We will then email you an initial acknowledgement; and once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order dispatch confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order;
- You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your order by the ‘review your order’ section during checkout.
How to get in touch with us
- We are happy to help you with your order. If you would like help or need further information on any part of our products or services please contact us via any of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01202 573333 (Our lines are open between 9:30am - 5:30pm GMT)
- Postal Address: 19 Factory Rd, Upton, Poole, BH16 5SN
Pricing & Payment
- Once you have logged in, our prices are available to you on our website excluding VAT.
- We will from time to time change the prices quoted on our website, but this will not affect contracts that have previously come into force.
- All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website are stated excluding VAT.
- It is possible that prices on our website may be incorrectly quoted; accordingly, we will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that the correct price will be notified to you before the contract comes into force.
- In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge. This will be notified to you before the contract of sale comes into force.
- Orders will not be dispatched until payment had been received in full cleared funds.
Returns & Discrepancies:
- All returns of damaged or faulty goods must be confirmed by Tish Lyon by either telephone or email correspondence. Tish Lyon must be informed of your intention to return the damaged or faulty goods within 14 days of purchase. Failure to do so may result in the goods not being accepted.
- *We will allow a 1 year window from day of purchase for faulty Tish Lyon pieces to be returned*
- All returns are the responsibility of the customer until they reach us at the below address. Tish Lyon cannot take responsibility for goods lost in the post, we therefore advise that you send any returns on a tracked/signed for service at your own cost.
- Return Address: Body Jewellery Ltd, 19 Factory Road, Upton, Poole, Dorset, BH16 5SN
- If we deem the goods to be faulty, you will be offered either a replacement or a credit on your account. Refunds will be issued on a case-by-case basis only.
- If we deem the goods to have been damaged due to customer misuse, the item/s will be sent back to you.
- If a customer chooses to return an item because it was a) ordered incorrectly or b) they have changed their mind, the goods MUST be returned to us in a resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. If upon return it appears the goods have been opened, tampered with, or used, we will be unable to issue you with a refund and the goods will be returned to you.
- Any discrepancies within your order must be reported to us either by telephone or email within five working days of having received your order. If you exceed this timeframe, then we will no longer be able to take the discrepancy into consideration.
Rules & Regulations
- All customers will be responsible for complying with their country's importation laws and taxes (if applicable), and all goods are shipped at your own risk;
- We cannot be held liable for any jewellery or any other product purchased which may not comply with your countries local regulations. It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure the product meets the regulation and hygiene standards of the country in which it is to be used;
- Certain merchandise may be dangerous and can cause physical and chemical damage to some individuals. When you purchase merchandise from Body Jewellery Ltd you assume all risks and certify to us that you are qualified to use the products;
- Neither we, nor any intermediary agency, shall not be held liable regarding any legal action resulting in discrepancies made from the purchase or complications following the use of the products purchased.