Piercing After Care - 177ml
Neil Med Piercing Aftercare Fine Mist. Sterile Isotonic Saline Solution.
To Cleanse Minor Wounds and Piercings.
Directions for Use:
- Before use, spray a short stream of the aftercare spray in the air or on intact skin to test stream and to clear nozzle.
- To dispense, aim nozzle at the affected area or piercing and spray from a distance of 2 to 4 inches, or as is comfortable.
- Cover with clear cap after each use.
Ingredients: USP Grade Water, USP Sodium Chloride (9 mg/mL)
- Do not use if security sleeve is missing or tampered with.
- Do not use on burn injuries.
- Do not use in body orifices, ear canals or eyes.
- Not for injection.
- For individual use only.
- Apply as needed.
- Consult a healthcare professional for continued wound care management and for use on children younger than 2 years of age.
- Contents under pressure; please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if package is damaged.
- If redness, swelling, or pain worsens, please seek the advice of your health care practitioner.
Recommended storage conditions:
- Store between 59Â°F and 86Â°F (15Â°C to 30Â°C).
- Product can temporarily be exposed to temperatures ranging from 41Â°F to 131Â°F (5Â°C to 55Â°C) during transportation.
- Store out of direct sunlight, away from heat sources and avoid freezing.
1 Year Warranty
Free UK shipping on orders over £100 + VAT